FFIEC Updates BSA/AML Resources
The Federal Financial Institution Examination Council (FFIEC) redesigned the Bank Secrecy Act /Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) InfoBase. This resource provides examiners, financial institutions, and other stakeholders with shared BSA/AML examination procedures, specific agency references, and a glossary of terms.
The site design gives users a better experience. The redesign provides the following:
- Improved site navigation
- Enhanced search functionality
- Mobile-friendly design
- The ability to download individual sections of the FFIEC BAS/AML Examination Manual
The FFIEC, established in 1979, provides uniform principles, standards, and report forms to give uniformity in the supervision of financial institutions. The organization provides examiner training for federal and state financial institution regulators.The council is made up of the following 6 voting members.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Chairman of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Director of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection
- Comptroller of the Currency
- Chairman of the National Credit Union Administration
- Chairman of the State Liaison Committee