Regulatory Guidance Documents
The following table provides all active regulatory guidance issued by the Superintendent of Credit Unions.
The following Agency Guidance Documents have been withdrawn by the Iowa Division of Credit Unions. These withdrawn Guidance Documents will no longer be updated, referred to, or relied upon by the Iowa Division of Credit Unions. Credit unions should review applicable Iowa and Federal, rules and laws when referring to any guidance documents. Credit unions may direct questions and concerns to the Iowa Division of Credit Unions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (515) 725-0505.
- Bondability of Credit Union Officials
- Independence in Auditor/Credit Union Relationship
- Corporate Bond and Commercial Paper
- Board of Director Borrowing from a Credit Union
- Charitable Donation Accounts
- Guidance on Indirect Lending Programs
- Overdraft "Bounce Protection" Programs